Video Conferencing | Online Meeting Rooms | Hybrid Workplaces | Remote Workplaces.
At Sunshine Coast Business Solutions we are experts in the modern workplace. In this article, we’re going to look at some of the features of Microsoft Teams and some things you might need to consider if you’re facilitating a large online group event and sessions.
Video conferencing is an online meeting between two or more participants with video, as well as audio, input and output. This provides the benefit of being able to hear what they are saying in addition to being able to see other people’s expressions and reactions. After starting Phase 1, Microsoft organisations are well prepared to introduce Microsoft Teams video conferencing, which includes audio conferencing, video conferencing, and screen sharing. In this age of remote work, Microsoft encourages IT leaders to adopt video and turn it into all teams’ meetings.
Microsoft Teams provides a seamless video conferencing experience. Some of the most important features of team video conferencing are:
- Scheduling a team meeting: There are several ways to schedule a team meeting. In Team Chat, users can select “Schedule a meeting”. Users can also select a new meeting in the calendar. After saving the meeting, an invitation will be sent to the participants with all the required joining details.
- Meeting controls: On the Teams interface, there are icons that allow users to mute and unmute video and microphone, share content, and record meetings. Participants also have the option to blur their backgrounds.
- Digital Whiteboard: In the Teams desktop client, participants have the option to sketch and collaborate with a digital whiteboard.
Recording Meetings: Users can record meetings by participants during the meeting. A notification is sent to everyone about the recording, and a message is also sent to the chat history. The recording captures video, audio, and all the screen activity, and all the recordings are stored in the Microsoft Stream.
Online meeting room
Microsoft Teams is essential to the modern-day business. Microsoft Teams enables team members to communicate with instant messaging, join online meetings, make voice calls, and collaborate with clients and colleagues, whether at the office, at home, or on the go.
With collaboration at the heart of today’s workplace, Microsoft Teams Rooms transforms the meeting space by providing a rich collaborative experience. Easy to use, deploy and manage – from small, congested areas to large conference rooms – Team Rooms are designed with today’s hybrid work style in mind – to ensure everyone can contribute And every voice is heard, remote and office workers are being brought together.
Providing a range of bundles for small (up to seven people), medium-sized (up to eleven people), and large (up to eighteen people) meeting spaces, customers can choose the right system and audio/video peripherals from partners.
Hybrid Workplace and Remote Workplace
After dealing with pandemic-induced changes in the workplace for more than half a year, leaders of many organizations are convinced that the future will need to adopt a hybrid workplace: employees will work in the office on some days and from a remote location on others. . And now that businesses have months of work-from-home experience combined with years of on-site work experience, they know that choosing the right technology for employees makes a huge difference.
The key to this challenge is that employee’s must-have tools that effectively support the hybrid approach, so that they can be fully productive, no matter where they are working. Anything less than that will negatively affect the employee experience. Microsoft steps in and creates a Surface portfolio of devices that are designed to optimize the hybrid work experience.
Many employees are working remotely using tools that make hybrid work much more difficult and frustrating than it is. Furthermore, the diversity in your team and the needs of their work style require equally diverse but integrated solutions. Microsoft equipment can provide best-in-class experiences for specific hybrid work activities and demands. These six nearly universal use cases have amplified the impact of supporting hybrid work:
- Team collaboration and brainstorming: It is important to improve collaboration activities for groups of physically dispersed employees. Surface and Microsoft apps improve step-by-step function. For example, Microsoft Whiteboard enables a higher level of brainstorming by allowing all members of the team to edit, comment, or add to a digital whiteboard session.
- Premium Online Meetings: Online meetings will continue to be a fact of life even after the pandemic is over, but a lot needs to be done to improve the fundamentals of technology. Surface products feature highly capable AV subsystems such as far-field studio-quality microphones and Dolby® Audio™. With these features, Surface aims to create an experience that makes people feel like they are together, even when they are not.
- Improved employee experience: IT and management teams know that the digital employee experience must improve. Simplicity is a key component, and Surface devices with Microsoft devices make it easy to move from work to task or between locations without annoying interruptions.
The combination of Surface devices and Microsoft 365 software tools don’t just enable hybrid work; It also distributes it in an optimal manner. Surface Solutions provides clear and obvious improvements to the status quo for both employees and the IT team. With a wide range of devices from affordable entry solutions to the most powerful mobile devices as well as special-function models like the Surface Studio, it is now possible to deliver on the promise of hybrid work.
Please contact Dan, out IT professional.